Welcome to the Astute Software WikiEdit
This website contains the links to the video games we make, along with walkthroughs and descriptions.If you are having trouble navigating, click here.
Thank you all that downloaded the demo! We assure you that the full game is being worked on. Once all of the aesthetics are added and Knollside is completed, the release date will be announced.
- Stickman Adventure Demo (Version 1.1) was released on August 11, 2012. It includes but is not limited to:
- Graphical glitch fixes (such as walking through normally nonpassable objects)
- The lab enemies will be toned down slightly.
- Later levels in the game will feature more areas.
- EXP awarded at the end of each level will be improved.
- Spelling errors and other grammar issues will be fixed.
- Stickman Adventure Demo was released on January 1, 2012.
- Aesthetics for "completed" areas are being added.
- Knollside is being remade.
- Beta testing for bugs has started.
- The cutscenes in the game are being updated (such as making it sound less cheesy).
- Version 1.1 of the demo is complete.
- Make your own wikia website: http://www.wikia.com/Wikia
- RPG Maker Official Website: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/
- System requirements: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/product/rpg-maker-xp#sysreq
Below is the download link to Stickman Adventure. The controls are the arrow keys to move, Enter to talk/confirm options, and X to cancel out. Below is a tutorial PowerPoint for more advanced instructions, but it is not required to play the game. Everything is free.
Once the game is downloaded, you may need to install an RGSS-RTP Standard file. It will make it so that the in-game material data won't take up too much space.
- RGSS_RTP Standard: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package
- Stickman Adventure:
- Stickman Adventure Demo (Version 1.0): http://www.mediafire.com/?5ydf5751951tfym
- Stickman Adventure Demo (Version 1.1): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dp9qbwa4l4vlgp2
- Tutorial PowerPoint (2001): www.mediafire.com/?1k0yf79tvbi30xb
Questions About Downloading?Edit
- What are the system requirements? At minimum, Windows XP/2000, PC with 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor, 128 MB of system RAM, 100 MB of hard disk space,1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode, DirectSound-compatible sound card. There's a recommended amount in the External Links (see above.)
- Are these downloads free? Our games are free, but if you want to make a game yourself, you will have to purchase it, unless it's a trial version.
- Will I get a virus if I download these? I have not gotten a virus from Wikia's or RPG Maker's website yet. There are rumors about Mediafire, so be prepared. Just being honest! If you do get one by chance, let us know and we will make a new link.
- I want to make my own game now! What program do you recommend? There's a link to RPG Maker's website in the External Links section. We used RPG Maker XP which costs $30. There are other programs there too, even a nonspecific genre one.
- How do I delete a save file? Go to where you put the game folder. When you open it, you should find files that say Save#. Delete the file by right-clicking.
- I'm having trouble downloading your game. Help? Did you meet all of the system requirements? If so, then maybe it's the website's fault. Mediafire may have not been the best solution, so if you cannot download our game, post a comment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- What if there is an update to a game, can I play it with my save files from the previous version? Unless otherwise specified, yes you can, as long as you copy the data to the update's folder.
- Can I use my save files from the demo on the actual game? No, the demo has some files that the actual game lacks, and vice versa.
- I'm having trouble opening the file for one of your games. What should I do? You must extract the files before you can play the game. The reason for this is because the data was compressed so that it could be exported to the Internet for download.